The FIRST of a series of events benefiting Nick's Fight to be Healed Foundation will be heldPurebred Athletics on APRIL 2ND, 2016.
This will include:
Active Recovery Yoga with Melissa Hayden Leach.
- $10 at the door with ALL proceeds going to the foundation
(this is close to 50% off the price you would pay for a yoga class any other time)
"Cocktail Hour" - A chance to socialize and network with those who joined you that day supporting the cause while enjoying some incredible local sponsors on hand...
- Purebred Wellness - the team of Purebred Athletics will be on hand to discuss with those in attendance the opportunities the facility offers.
- lululemon athletica Albany - will be there selling apparel with 40% of ALL sales are going the Foundation
- Dawn R Dotson - will be there performing Ashiatsu (barefoot walking on your back)
- The Vitamin Shoppe - will be there sampling protein, vitamins, and many other products
- Beautycounter and Katie Morgan Tansey (www.beautycounter.com/katherinetansey) - will be there to discuss with people their safe, high performing beauty brand.
....more to come! Stay tuned!
Purebred Athletics is looking forward to ANYONE in the Clifton Park or Capital Region CrossFit community to come an join them for this day or relaxation and socialization for a great foundation and cause.